Anxitane For Dogs & Cats
Anxitane Chewable for Cats – Calming Supplement
Anxitane tablets help cats keep calm and relaxed. It reduces anxiety in dogs and cats. The tasty flavored tablet aids to maintain calm and relaxation naturally, without causing drowsiness. The calming supplement is also ideal -to use during behavioral training program. These tablets are quite palatable and can easily be administered. The behavioral tablets are safe to use for long term and short term. It is also a great option to use in conjunction with a behavior modification program.
Anxitane Chewable tablet is recommended to use for cats and kittens.
Anxitane is a specially designed stress control tablets for cats. It contains the clinically proven ingredient – L-Theanine. This is a special component that is found in green tea which induces relaxing effect. The ingredient not only aids in keeping cats calm and under control but also helps in managing signs of stress during challenging situations.
- Helps to lower the signs of stress and anxiety in cats
- Aids in the management program of behavioral treatment
- Beneficial during stressful conditions
- Assists to control anxiety during fireworks, loud noises, thunderstorms and drives
- Safe for long term use
- Should be administered orally.
- Administer 1/2 tablet twice daily.
- Dogs less than 22 lbs should be given 1/2 tablet twice daily.
- Dogs above 22 lbs should be given 1 tablet twice daily.
- Should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Not intended for use in animals with severe phobias, separation anxiety or in animals with a known history of aggression.
- Not safe for breeding and pregnant animals.